Monday, January 31, 2011

Lollipop Bouquet

Well, if you are like me, you are starting to think of valentine's day and all the teachers and important people in your lives. I always try to make a unique gift for them, and this might just be one of them this year.  I took some dum-dum lollipops and wrapped them in designer series paper. On the top of the lollipops, I added a scalloped punch and a die cut flower from the big shot. In the center, I used a half pearl to finish the "flower" off.
Made a box out of rich razzleberry and put a foam insert inside the box. The foam helps the lollipops stay put in the box. You could also make these flowers with heart shaped chocolate lollipops, bite sized snickers etc (you'll just have to attached them to a stick) to change things up a bit. Thanks for looking and remember to stamp a little love in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment