Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Birthday to You!

As most of my regulars know, I have been prepping for my stamp camp on the 23rd and its all about birthdays! We will be making 6 birthday cards and I'd like to share one of those 6 with you. I used   Stampin' Up's stamp set Party Hearty...such a versatile set. Its got all the elements of a great party....party hats, presents, and of course cupcakes! I used  a whisper white card base and then took 2 strips of  paper, one of each: wild wasabi and tempting turquoise. I ran those through my Big Shot with a texturz plate, stamped the party hats in old olive, rich razzleberry, and melon mambo. Added a 1-3/8" circle punch behind each hat, and added some early expresso ribbon to complete the card. The "party hearty" was stamped in early expresso and punched out using the word window punch and attached to the large designer label. Stampin' Up's punches add such great elements to cards and scrapbook pages....just love using them. Want to see what else we will be creating Sunday...check back tomorrow. I've got two more creations to share with you before Sunday! Remember to stamp a little love in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment