Friday, January 21, 2011

The last of the birthdays....

Well, this is it--the last of the birthday cards we will be making at my stamp camp. I cased this card from a shoebox I did with some other talented stampers...fellow Stampin' Up demonstrators. I used always artichoke card stock for my base and added a layer of very vanilla that was embossed with my texturz plates on my big shot. I did something different though, I added chocolae chip ink to the texturz plate so that you get a 2-toned textured base. I then added a strip of cajun craze and 3 half oval punchouts. Then got my star punch, and designer label punch and put the finishing touches on this card. Simple yet very versatile! Hope you enjoyed my posts on birthdays and remember to stamp a little love in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment