Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cheers to you!

I have been busy prepping for my upcoming stamp camp and its all about BIRTHDAYS!! We will be making 6 birthday cards, you've seen some of them already. Well, this is the latest creation that will be made at my stamp camp. I used the Stampin' Up cheers to you stamp set....such a fun set. I used whisper white as the base of this card and then embossed it with the large polka dots texturz plate with my Big Shot. Its hard to see in the picture but it adds just the right pizzazz to finish this card. I stamped 4 of the beverages in the stamp set and then colored them in with my pastels---don't use them enough! They add a subtle but great color for this card. Punched all the drinks out with my 1-3/8" square punch and added it to a piece of Pacific Point card stock, added some ribbon and the saying and viola birthday card complete! If you want to come make this card, my stamp camp will be the 23rd of January visit my website at http://www.stampwithlora.stampinup.net/ for more details on the cost and what the class includes. Hope you enjoyed and remember to stamp a little love in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment