Thursday, January 27, 2011

Photo cube

Well for this project I combined two of my loves: my kids and stamping! I took a photo cube and adhered designer series paper over all the sides but the bottom. I placed a mat around each of the pictures to add another layer. The final step was the embellishments, which in this project were the paper daisies! The paper daisies are so great because you can color them. How you say? You put a few drops of our wonderful reinkers in water, stir the ink, and place the paper daisy in the reinker! It's that easy. I also used some basic pearls and rhinestones to put in the centers of the paper daisies. The hardest part of this project was picking the pictures.

What a great way to show off those special people in your life. Thanks for looking and remember to stamp a little love in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment