Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Flower Magnet

I absolutely love the embellishments in the Stampin' Up Occasions Mini catalog! One of these embellishments is the fabric designer brads. At my last stamp camp, everyone that registered early got to make one of these super easy and fun flower magnets. All you need to recreate this flower is your oval scallop punch, your oval punch, and your scallop punch. I picked tangerine tango, daffodil delight and regal rose as my color choices but you can pick whatever you like (you could also use some designer series paper). Once you've compiled your flower, just put one of those lovely fabric designer brads in the center. I would recommend using sticky strip to adhere the layers of paper together rather than regular adhesive. Then, on the back side, I placed a 1" x 1" piece of magnet so that I can use it as a magnetic.
What a great way to spruce up the side of your refrigerator, and keep all those important notes up there too! Thanks for looking and remember to stamp a little love in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment