Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's in the bag!

I don't know if you've gotten a chance to look at all the great new products in Stampin' Up's Occasion mini but they are great! They came out with some great embellishments....ribbon, fabric, fabric brads, buttons, and great glitter brads I used in this card! This is the fifth card we will be making on Sunday at my nothing but birthday cards stamp camp. I used pumpkin pie as my base for this card and ran it through my Big Shot with a texturz plate (do you see a pattern...I'm addicted to my texturz plates). Added a strip of designer series paper, and punched out some circles with the bag from the Birthday Bakery set.  I then colored it in with our wonderful markers. The card still needed something and that's when I reached for those great glitter brads....just the right touch! Remember to stamp a little love in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment