Thursday, February 3, 2011

Desk top calendar

I absolutely love creating special gifts for people during various holidays. I think it shows people how much we really care about them when we take the time to "create" something for them. Every year, for Christmas, I create about 8-10 calendars for aunts, uncles, grandparents, and of course daddy & mommy too! This is one of the 12 pages on the desk top calendars (these calendars are great--you can find them in the Stampin' Up Catalog on page 170) that I created this year.
These calendars are great because they take up very little space and "flip" through the year. The best part is that the scapped pages with the pictures can be torn out at the end of the year to keep. For this page in particular, I used Ever After (I know its a retired set, but I just absolutely love it---so I use it for my personal creations all the time). I used designer series paper as the base added a strip with the pinking heart border (chocolate chip), and used lots of pinks (blusing bride and melon mambo). I also used my big shot to create the buttons ...LOVE MY BIG SHOT! Not only do you get a functional gift but something that shows how much you care. Thanks for looking and remember to stamp a little love in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment