Monday, February 14, 2011

Tea light holder

How does roof flashing and this clever little project go together? It's all possible with the BIG SHOT! I got this clever idea from my creative upline. She made the same type tea light holder for me as a holiday present except with snowflakes. When, I saw it, I just had to try it. So, off I went to a home improvement store to get some roof flashing. You'll need to cut the flashing to fit the die, and then just let the big shot do the rest.
I then took all the layers of the flowers out and hot glued them together. Its that simple....
Final touch was to add a tea light (the kind you find with the metal around the candle) in the center of the flower. I did not hot glue the candle because I want to be able to easily put another one in there when this one is done burning. Thanks for looking and remember to stamp or big shot a little love in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment