Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentine treat bags

Valentine's Day is right around the corner, so I thought I'd make some treat bags my kids could give out to their classmates. The tricky part is coming up with a gender neutral treat bag that both my son and daughter could give out! So, here is what I came up with. I used the sweet centers and teeny tiny wishes stamp set from Stampin' Up. I figured the hot air balloon was perfect, and then stamped happy valentine's day from the teeny tiny wishes set. I used my 1-3/4" circle and punched out a bunch of black circles to cover the "I LOVE YOU" on the hot air balloon.....I highly doubt my 3rd grade boy would want to hand these out to the girls or boys for that matter in his class if it said love anywhere on it! Then, I punched out a bunch of hearts with my extra large heart punch and heart to heart punch. They are pretty quick to make, thank goodness because I've got another 44 to make. Thanks for looking and remember to stamp a little love in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment