Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pick A Petal

Today's creation uses the stamp set Pick A Petal from Stampin' Up. I saw this card on someone's blog and thought I would try to recreate it. I stamped the petals in melon mambo. I then created a two step technique by stamping an outline in basic black. Next, I  cut out several petals (4 for the bottom flower and 2 for the top flower) and adhered them on top of the stamped images. It creates a really neat 3D effect. I then stamped my sentiment from the sincere salutations stamp set in basic black. Quick, easy and really fun! Thanks for looking and remember to stamp a little love in 2011!

2 comments:

  1. I was the lucky person to receive this card. Thank you Lora, it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are more than welcome Barbara!

    ReplyDelete