Thursday, March 10, 2011

Message Board

Yes, I am still alive and creating! Its been a crazy couple of weeks but I am starting to get back in the swing of things. My wonderful husband is renovating my office.....very exciting yet very difficult to get things done. We still have a long way to go on the renovation but my custom desk is done, walls are painted, and some shelving is up. So, its back to stamping!
So, as I begin the creative juices flowing where else would I start but a new message board for my office.
I made this message board using a magnetic board I picked up at Ikea. I then applied one of the many wonderful items I got free during sale-a-bration---a chalkboard decor elements. By the way, there is still time to get a free stamp set, ribbon, or decor element during sale-a-bration (promotion ends March 31st). Sale-a-bration is the perfect time to stock up on paper, inks and the other essentials because for every $50 you spend you get to choose a free item from the sale-a-bration brochure. After applying the decor element chalkboard, I added some magnetic flowers. The flowers were made using my Fun Flowers die in the big shot. I did three flowers using Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz and Soft Suede and added a fabric designer brad (found in Stampin' Up's Occasion Mini catalog). Can't wait to hang this up in my new stamping spot! Thanks for looking and remember to stamp a little love in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment