Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pardon my dust

Well, on my last post you saw my nifty message board for my "new" stamping place. Although, this may not necessarily be a "stamping" creation it is a creation none the less. I am lucky enough to have a husband who supports my addiction to stamping---yeah for me! He has been working very hard on giving me my own personalized office to do all my stamping projects. So, I thought I'd share with you what we've done so far. Maybe these pictures will give you some ideas too on how to organize your many punches, markers etc.
This first view is of my custom desk he made me...wall to wall desk top! Gives me enough space to cut, stamp, punch, and compile all on this desk. Its about 10'0" long....so I can never say, I don't have enough work space.  You'll also notice that all my punches (and there are alot of them) are hung on the wall and visible along with my standard and jumbo rolls. There are some nifty and inexpensive rods at IKEA that did the trick for these. Both my punches and rolls fit perfectly on them!
This picture gives you a better idea of what the rods look like. I also bought myself a clip it up ribbon organizer, and some buckets (for markers, glitter etc). So far so good huh? We are half way there....now he just needs to build the custom paper, ink, and stamp book shelves we've mapped out. Did I mention I'm lucky....remember to stamp a little love in 2011, I know I will be! Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Lora, looking good! Although I think you'll find a way to run out of table space, lol! Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! That's what I told the hubby...he rolled his eyes and said, can't help ya there ;0)

    ReplyDelete