Monday, March 21, 2011

Decorating made easy

Here is my next example of how easy decorating your home or office can be with Stampin' Up's decor elements line.

I added the shelf life decor elements to my husband's office.....he knows by now that no room is off limits when it comes to decor elements. I placed the different images above shelves that he had hung in his office but were bare. The images gave his office a finished look without taking alot of time. I think it took me a whole 20 minutes to put up all 6 of the images that came in the shelf life set.  The best part is when we get tired of them, they come off the wall without damaging the paint! To see all the different decor elements go to the decor elements catalog listed right here on my blog. Thanks for looking and remember to stamp a little love in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment