Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Life is Good....

Anyone that knows me knows that I think my life is pretty good. So when I saw this decor element  from Stampin' Up I just had to have it!
If you ever visit my home, this decor element will be right above my closet door in my foyer.  The best part is that it adds a special touch to my home without taking hours to do....about 15-20 minutes tops! I know what some of you are saying.....its got to be a pain to take off, and then there is repainting. Not true, I've taken down 2 decor elements in my office during my remodel and they didn't damage the wall and peeled right off---without peeling the paint! So be sure to look at all the cute and versatile decor elements to add that special touch to your home! Call me today to earn some of them free....just host a party at your home! Remember to stamp a little love in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment