Sunday, March 20, 2011

Decor Elements







Stampin' Up came out with a new line of products a couple of years ago called decor elements. At first, I was very skeptical...why is a rubber stamping coming out with a vinyl cling for walls? Well, I love this line! The latest creation using decor elements are the above frames, which will be hung in my stamping room. I took chocolate brown frames from IKEA and put a textured piece of paper behind the glass (pear pizzazz, peach parfait, and soft suede). I used my big shot embossing folder to emboss the sheets of paper,  that would be the background for the frame. Next, I took vinyl (Stampin' Up sells sheets of vinyl in various colors to be used with the big shot) and die cut the letters for the frame. I then added the letters onto the glass of the frame.  So, now everytime I look up from my computer I'll see: Inspire, create, share---part of Stampin'Up's mission statement.  Here's what they look like hung on the wall:

Look for more decor element samples during the next week or so....and believe me, I have tons of examples just in my house. Thanks for looking and remember to stamp a little love in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment