Friday, December 3, 2010

Simply Adorned Charm by Stampin Up

I can't believe it took me so long to buy these super cute Simply Adorned items from Stampin' Up! I just got the 1" x 1-1/4" charm and 24" chain during our special promotion. It came with the super cute Charming stamp set as well as the charm and chain (see my website at http://www.stampwithlora.stampinup.net/ for specifics on pricing). I am loving these items because I can change the inserts to match the outfit of the day! Its great when you can combine two of your loves: jewelry and stamping all in one and show your creative side in the process. This would be the perfect holiday gift for that special someone who has a unique or creative side.  Hope this inspired you to stamp some love into this holiday season!
Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment