Saturday, December 4, 2010

Shadow Box

I've seen so many beautiful shadow boxes---you can use them for pictures, memrobilia etc! I finally decided to attempt to make my first one. I will be making a few this holiday season for some special people. This one is for my mom and dad. I bought a 3 level shadow box added some Stampin' Up designer series paper to the background and incorporated soft suede and rose red (perfect colors to coordinate with the new home it will have after Christmas).  Made several handmade flowers using our scallop punch for the smaller ones and Stampin' Up's oval and oval scallop punch for the large one. Final touch....added some chunky glitter to some of the hearts and flowers (glitter always makes a project better). What a way to show someone you really care and share what you love---stamping and creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment