Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's time to wrap them up!


 Well, hopefully by now your shopping is done (or close to it). So, now its time to wrap it all up! I always try to spruce up my presents with either a homemade tag, gift bag or gift card holder. Stampin' UP has some great mini lunch sacks in their mini catalog but today, I am using some plain white gift bags. I took some of Stampin' Ups great jumbo and standard rollers (Christmas Chatter is one of my favorite holiday ones) and rolled them on the entire white gift bag. Then I added a topper. All you do for a topper is used a 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of cardstock folded in half and punch out a notch for the handles of the bag to stick through. I used the large window punch for my notching and it worked out perfectly! The light bulbs were made with my oval punch and  3/4" square punch, added some silver cord and done! Thanks for looking and remember stamp some love this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment