Thursday, December 23, 2010

Altered Canister

Cookies Anyone? Sorry for the poor quality of the picture but I used the Wicked Cool stamp set for this altered cookie canister. This is another holiday gift for a special someone. I made the belly band using my favorite Halloween set, Wicked Cool.
Then, I made a belly band for spring/ summer. Used some Designer series paper for the base and then stamped the flowers from  Stampin' Up's Eastern Blooms in the middle.

Then finally, a belly band for fall! And what set you say.....Autumn splendor of course!! Another one of my favorite sets from Stampin' UP! Thanks for looking and remember stamp a little love this holiday season! By the way, this will probably be my last post til after Christmas, so I hope that your holidays are blessed and surrounded with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment