Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Bring on the candles (and cake)!

Have you ever really wanted to try a new technique or project but have been to scared to try it? Well, that was me with a side step card but I am so happy I did! Don't get me wrong, it is a bit time consuming but the end result is so worth it!

I used a bunch of different stamp sets to get this card--Label Love, Bring on the Cake, and Road to Happiness. I'm hosting a fancy fold card class in November, and this card will be one of the cards attendees will make. Along with getting 5 different folding cards, all the attendees will also receive a template to recreate them at home. 

Here is some close ups of both the steps and base  of the card.


And of course, the side angle...
I am sure I will be making more of these adorable side step cards....do you want the template? Attend my card class in November and it will be included in your class fee. For a complete listing of my classes visit either www.stampwithlora.stampinup.net or my face book page at www.facebook.com/handmadecreationsbylora.

Remember to stamp a little love!

No comments:

Post a Comment