Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I'm back!

So, the kids are back in school and the creative juices are in full swing! I needed a new fall wreath since it will be here before we know it. So, I started with a wire hanger and the burlap ribbon in the holiday mini catalog (cutting the ribbon in 6" long section). I used about 30 of these sections and began looping them through the wire hanger. You can use more or less sections--depends on how full you want your wreath (I like mine full).

I then added some shimmery ribbon to add a little something to the burlap.

The final touch was the pennant banner that says "welcome". I used the petite pennants builder punch in the catalog in very vanilla and crumb cake. The letters were die cut using my big shot--its a retired die but I can't part with it!
And here is the finished product. I love how it turned out!
Remember to stamp a little love!

No comments:

Post a Comment