Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tag it

I am back from Stampin' Up convention 2013 and am so happy I went! I learned a lot of things and came home with about 7 pounds of FREE stamps and products...woo hoo! One of the new stamp sets I received is Tag it, which is the Ronald McDonald stamp set in the catalog. With every stamp set purchased, Stampin' Up will donate $3 to Ronald McDonald charities.

Besides being a great company to work for, Shelli Gardner (CEO and founder of Stampin' Up) and the company are very generous and give back to the community whenever they can. I am proud to be part of such a caring company.

I used "Tag it" to create one of the five cards we will be using at my next card class on the 18th of August. The class will focus on the new in colors, and each attendee will receive one sheet of each of the 5 new in-colors (pistachio pudding, baked brown sugar, strawberry slush, coastal cabana, and crisp cantaloupe).

For a complete listing of all my events visit my website at www.stampwithlora.stampinup.net or my face book page at www.facebook.com/handmadecreationsbylora.

Remember to stamp a little love!

No comments:

Post a Comment