Tuesday, July 16, 2013

One more before Convention 2013....

It's been a little bit since my last post. I've been very busy getting ready for Stampin' Up convention 2013. I leave on Thursday and can't wait for all the fun, and great ideas and products I will learn about in the beautiful city of Salt Lake City.

I am participating in a shoebox on Saturday night and had to come up with a card for it! Here is my creation:

Not only does it use the new stamp set--A Round Array--it also uses some of the new colors Stampin' Up introduced with this year's catalog (smoky slate, crisp cantaloupe, and coastal cabana).

This will also be one of the card you make at my card class on Sunday, August 18th using the new colors! 

Stay creative while I'm gone, and remember my promotion starting Thursday, July 18th through Monday, July 22nd. We are celebrating Stampin' Up's 25th anniversary, and you are included. For any online order you place during that time period, you will be entered to win a $25 gift certificate good toward more merchandise OR toward class fees etc. For every $25 you spend (before shipping and tax), you get one chance toward the certificate. The more you buy, the better your chances.

Remember to stamp a little love!

No comments:

Post a Comment