Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Nugget Tins

The holidays will be here before we know it, and if you are like me, your list of recipients is long! With 2 school age kids, the task of remembering all the teachers, aides, secretaries etc can be very long (and expensive).

Every year, I create a little something for every specials teacher my kids have (PE, Music, Art etc), and this year is no different. Often times, its the little handmade gifts that make a lasting impression. This year, everyone will be getting a tin full of chocolate--what could be better!


I used the designer series paper out of the holiday mini--Season of Style (item #132340). Each of the 12 chocolate nuggets are wrapped with this paper.



 I then finished the box off by wrapping it with the burlap ribbon, also in the holiday mini (item # 132140), and added a tag using the Deco Label Collection Die cuts (item #130102). 

They were super quick to make, and I won't break the bank remembering all my kid's teachers this holiday season.

Thanks for stopping by, and remember to stamp a little love!

No comments:

Post a Comment