Monday, October 14, 2013

Birthdays 101

Recently, I was hired by a local women's club to create birthday cards for their members. Needless to say, I've been a busy little bee trying to come up with some really cute cards. Here is just one of the 8 cards that I came up with for the Caring Women's Connection---wonderful local charity that gives back to women's shelters and other deserving organizations.


It's a simple card that uses the elegant butterfly punch from the Stampin' Up catalog (item # 127526) along with a greeting from Bring on the Cake (item #121958).  I really love the elegant butterfly punch (stay tuned for more cards using this punch later this week). Here is a close up of the butterfly punch:



I added a pearl basic jewel (item #119427), and voila, birthday card number one is done! Check back for my other birthday cards in the coming weeks!

Remember to stamp a little love!

No comments:

Post a Comment