Thursday, May 2, 2013

Teacher Appreciation---let them know they are stars!

As most of you know, next week begins a week long celebration of teachers (May 6-10). What better way to put my creativity to work!

I wanted to make sure to show the teachers how important they are in the development of our students, and show them how much we appreciate them! So, with every event (at least in my life), comes a theme....we are treating our staff like stars for a week--red carpet and all.

We are decking out the school with red carpets in front of each of the classroom doors along with a star with each staff members name. In addition, I've made personalized frames that will be hanging from the door knobs of all the 23 classrooms teachers (I'll post pictures early next week of what the doors and school looked like when we are done)!

Here's a sample of the frame:
There will be lots of pampering for our stars including a day to grab a massage, a "soup"er star luncheon, and of course more little hand stamped surprises. This is just one of the treats every staff member will receive next week:

We have more treats in store...so check back soon for other ideas! I hope the staff feels appreciated because this is one mom,/volunteer that truly does appreciate everything they do to help my kids grow!

Remember to stamp a little love!

No comments:

Post a Comment