Sunday, April 28, 2013

More Paper Pumpkin Fun!

Just got my second project of my paper pumpkin subscription! I have loved both projects so far, and can't wait to see what arrives next month. To join in on the fun, visit www.mypaperpumpkin.com to sign up, and sign up under me--Lora Rampino. Don't miss out on the next ready to make project!

For this month's project, we made four cards. The kit included 3 stamps, a stamping spot in cranberry crisp, linen thread, buttons and paper cut to size.


So super cute, and easy to put together. There are two options in the sayings. I personally love the "you kick booty" option!


 You could also use the "love your guts" option. Best part is the stamps are yours to keep to make even more creative projects.

Remember to stamp a little love!


No comments:

Post a Comment