Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bitty Buttons

My next stamp camp is this Sunday and we will be having some fun with Bitty Buttons! Each class participant will receive a package of buttons with their class fee (visit www.stampwithlora.stampinup.net for a complete listing of my classes). This is one of the cards that we will be creating on Sunday.

The base is melon mambo with accents of daffodil delight, and rich razzleberry. I used the word window punch to punch out the sentiment and popped it up with dimensionals. Unfortunately, I used a retired punch along the edge--just loved the way it looks with the stamp set so I left it. Added the bitty buttons on the lace border with some linen thread and voila!

Hope to see you at my next stamp camp and remember to stamp a little love!

No comments:

Post a Comment