Monday, November 18, 2013

Mini coffe cups

So, I've been seeing these adorable altered mini coffee cups all over the place. Today, I gave them a try, and I absolutely love them! They are the perfect gift that won't break the bank but still let people know you are thinking of them.

Here are the two I came up with this morning.



 Aren't they adorable? I filled them with hershey kisses--who doesn't like chocolate? Here is a close up of each of the cups.


I used the designer series paper in the holiday mini called Seasons of Style (item #132340) to line the outside of the cups, and the greeting from Tags 4 You (item #131823). The finishing touch is the 1/8" taffeta ribbon in old olive from the annual Stampin' Up catalog (item #119525), and a couple of rhinestones (item # 119246) for the center of the "o" in holly and jolly.

Remember to stamp a little love--especially this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment