Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Big shot style....

Who can't use a birthday card? Well, this is a card that has Stampin' Up Big Shot rolled all through it. I used pumpkin pie as the base, daffodil delight and crumb cake as accent colors and love how they look together! This card was creating for a shoebox I will be participating in with fellow demonstrators.

I used the top note die and cut strips to make it look a bit different plus added texture with the polka dot and stripe embossing folders. I wasn't done with the big shot yet though, ran some pumpkin pie card stock through our flower die, added a pearl to the center as well as ran the whole flower through the polka dot embossing folder.
The sentiment at the bottom was done with the itty bitty stamp set and dies. This card will also be featured at my adult's day out class on Tuesday, April 9th! See my website at www.stampwithlora.stampinup.net or visit my facebook page athttps://www.facebook.com/HandmadeCreationsByLora. Thanks for stopping by and remember to stamp a little love!

No comments:

Post a Comment