Saturday, January 19, 2013

Valentine Day Frame

It's been a while since I've posted, between life and the dreaded flu that has made its way through the house I haven't made my way here! Well, I'm back and gearing up for Valentine's Day! I am holding my monthly card class on Sunday, and created a cute little frame for my raffle basket.
I took a wood frame and painted it pink--perfect for the hearts and flowers holiday right around the corner. I then embellished it with rosettes that are made with Stampin' Up's flirtatious fabric--love the prints in this set of fabric! Finished it off with one of the dollies from the artisan embellishment kit in Stampin' Up's spring catalog. Perfect for displaying a picture of someone you love! Here is a close-up of the rosette flowers:
Thanks for stopping by and remember to stamp a little love!

No comments:

Post a Comment