Saturday, August 11, 2012

Embellished Events

I love so many of the new stamp sets in the Stampin' Up catalog! Luckily, some of the talented demonstrators and I swap monthly at our meetings so I can see some of these beautiful sets put to use without purchasing all of them. At least not right away....but when I see these cute cards its hard not too purchase them all!

This card was one of the beautiful swaps I  received from Sue. The card uses marina mist as its base color and the new polka dot parade designer series paper. The stamped image is from the new stamp set embellished events. Sue did such a great job, its now on my wish list! If you would like to get your hands on one of the new catalogs just let me know. I'll get one out to you right away!

Thanks for looking and remember to stamp a little love!

No comments:

Post a Comment