Sunday, June 10, 2012

Manly centerpieces--BEER BOTTLES!!

I'm not making excuses--okay maybe I am---but the last few months have been filled with lots of celebrations for our family! The latest of those celebrations was my husband's 40th birthday. So, of course, I had to add some creativity to this party.

I kept racking my braining for manly centerpieces until a wonderful friend who is super creative said....beer bottles! Manly right? But now to add some stamped touches. I took 6 beer bottles per centerpiece with a foam cylinder in the middle, wrapped basic black paper around them, and stamped some beverages (from a retired favorite: Cheers to You). Added a beer mug in the middle with sand, which also had a stick that had a 40 made with the Big Shot.

Manly but fun! Thanks for stopping by and remember to stamp a little love---especially for the ones you hold near and dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment