Friday, February 24, 2012

Pastel Emboss

I always like trying new techniques and today was the perfect opportunity! I have my upcoming Stampin' Up demonstrator meeting where we swap cards based on various themes. This month's theme is techniques!
I decided to try the pastel emboss technique, which is actually pretty simple. All you need is white craft ink, white embossing powder, a heat tool, and chalks. I started by stamping the image from Inspired By Nature in craft ink, and applying white embossing powder to it. I then heated it with my heat tool....here is what I got:
After that, you use your chalks to color in the image using a blender pen. That's it for a really neat effect....
Take a try at this super easy technique or book a party with me and we can create a card using this technique. Now is the perfect time to host a party...sale-a-bration is going on! For every $50 you spend, you receive a FREE item out of the sale-a-bration catalog plus hostesses receive a free tote, plus could earn a free hostess bundle with a $400 party. Call me today to plan your party! Remember to stamp a little love.

No comments:

Post a Comment