Sunday, January 29, 2012

Elementary Elegance

I love all the products that Stampin' Up is offering in the Sale-a-bration catalog. Not only are the products fantastic but even better is that you earn them for FREE when you place a $50 order (now through March 31st). One of my new favorite stamp sets is from the Sale-A-Bration catalog, Elementary Elegance.

I used the stamp set in this birthday card I designed for a swap. The base is Calypso Coral which I then embossed in my Big Shot using the polka dot folder. I then ran strips of whisper white and lucky limeade, and tied calypso coral organdy ribbon and coordinating brads (both of which I again earned from the Sale-A-Bration catalog). Perfect time to stock up on the necessities like paper, ribbon etc and earn FREE merchandise. Remember to stamp a little love!

No comments:

Post a Comment